Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
2016-2017 District Wide Goals
- Be responsible stewards of public funds and assets.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Cultivate an environment that fosters employee development and growth.
- Provide exceptional programs, parks, and facilities.
- Facilitate collaboration among organizations with a common vision.
The finance and personnel department prepares the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), which includes the general-purpose financial statements and the independent auditor's opinion on the financial statements, financial and statistical data, as well as discussions of the financial activities and highlights for the fiscal year. Each year the CAFR is submitted to the Government Finance Offers Association and since 2001, the Elk Grove Park District has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting every year.
Illinois Open Meeting Act and FOIA
Information pursuant to Public Act 97-609 (5 ILCS 120/7.3) is available by contacting the Administrative Office of the Elk Grove Park District. Please ask for the FOIA Officer of the District.
View more about FOIA
For further information, please contact the Chief FOIA Officer of the Park District by email or phone at 847-228-2869.