Al Hattendorf Center
The Al Hattendorf Center is the perfect place to hold your next party or special event.The facility holds up to 250 guests and includes the use of a kitchen which includes a stove and refrigerator, gym and stage. Tables and chairs are also included in your rental.
Rental Type: Facility Rental
Capacity: Up to 250 guests
- Use of gym, kitchen and stage
- 40 tables 8' long
- 8 tables 6' long
- 250 chairs
- Rentals available by the hour or half hour
- Per Hour Rate: $140 (4 hour minimum)
- Per 1/2 Hour Rate: $70
- Deposit: $150
- Per Hour Rate: $120
- Per 1/2 Hour Rate: $60
- Deposit: $150
- Renter must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid photo identification.
- If the renter collects a fee for their event, the hourly rental fee is raised to $145/hr. resident & $165 non resident
- A four hour minimum is required Age groups of 13 through 18 must provide one adult (21 and over) chaperone for every 10 teens
- Initial setup and take down of tables and chairs is done by park district staff. Renter must indicate set up requested at time of booking.
- Renter will be given 30 minutes for setup and 30 minutes for take down at no additional charge.
- Tables must be wiped off and garbage put in cans provided.
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited
- No gas filled balloons, smoke machines, candles or incense permitted
Book your rental today!
Book your rental today by calling 847.364.7224 for times and reservations. Tours are available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6pm to 9pm. Tours must be scheduled in advance.
Deposit: Bookings must be made based upon availability 14 days prior to rental date in person at the Al Hattendorf Center. Full payment plus security deposit is required at the time of booking. Security deposit will be issued after the rental has completed if there are no problems.
Availability: The facility is available Saturdays from 3:00pm - Midnight and on Sundays from 4:00 p.m. - 10:00pm.