The Pavilion Dance Centre offers a variety of services and options to its students and families. Online and in-person services are offered to register for our dance classes. Dance recital participants need to register only one time for the year. Registration will include your recital costume fee and may be divided over 4 equal payments throughout the year, with the option of using Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), OR payment in full at the time of registration.
If the class you prefer has been filled, please have an alternate choice. The Pavilion Dance Centre does its best to offer a variety of classes on various days and times. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation if our schedule of classes does not coincide with yours.
Dance Registration Begins
Resident Registration for the 2018-19 dance year begins Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Non-Resident Registration begins on Monday, August 13, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Refer to the fall park district brochure or our annual Dance Handbook for both recital and non-recital class options.
When registering, please ensure that all contact information (name, phone number, home address and email) are accurate. This will allow us to contact you in case of emergency cancellation of classes as well as include you in our monthly e-newsletter communication for important program updates and reminders.
Option 1 - Online
Registration for all dance classes can be done online using WebTrac Online.
Option 2 - In Person
You are always welcome to register in person at the Pavilion Customer Service counter using the resident and non-resident registration dates listed above.
Dance Payment Options
The Pavilion Dance Centre offers the following payment options. Payment options are determined at the time of registration.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) (at time of registration, Nov. 1, Feb. 1 & Apr. 1)
- Payment in Full (at time of registration)
What is EFT?
EFT is an electronic fund transfer that will automatically deduct your quarterly payment from your checking account or credit card. The EFT program will save you time with its convenience.
How it Works
- Complete all necessary program registration applications and the EFT agreement form.
- If using a credit card, you must put in your number and expiration date and sign.
- If you want the payment taken from your checking account, you can use your debit card number or fill out the routing number and account number and attach a voided check to the EFT agreement form. Deposit slips will not be accepted.
- Your information will then be entered into the Park District's secure computer system.
- The EFT of your program application will be processed within the District's banking institution on the assigned day of your scheduled payment or the next business day.
Dance Withdrawal Policy
A refund request form needs to be filled out in order to withdraw from a dance class. This form can be requested from our customer service counter at the Pavilion. There will be no penalties for changes made prior to September 1, 2018. Beginning on September 1, 2018 notification to withdraw/transfer is subject to a withdrawal fee (min. $5/max. $25), per the Elk Grove Park District's withdrawal policy. Costume fees are not refundable for any reason after November 1, 2018.