Open Gym Pickleball
Pickleball combines tennis, badminton and ping pong for a fun game. Pickleball is played on a badminton court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic baseball similar to a wiffle ball and composite paddles. The game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Members and nonmembers alike are welcome to participate in open gym. To claim resident status, users must bring proof of residency. All participants of open gym must must check in with a valid driver's license and/or identification. All open gym users must have an account with the Elk Grove Park District that has a current address, phone number, and an up-to-date photo.
Open Gym fees are included with membership for Pavilion Fitness Members!
Adult Open Gym Pickleball Schedule (July-December 2019)
- Mondays: July 1-December 30
- Wednesdays: July 3-December 25 (**CLOSED 12/25)
- Saturdays: July 6-December 28 (**No pickleball 12/7/19-3/7/20)
- Location: Pavilion Fieldhouse Gym (a minimum of 1 court will be available)
- Ages: 40+
- **Space is limited during June-August due to summer camps and programs
|Monday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 11:30 am|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Adult Open Gym Pickleball Fees