- General Child: $13
- Elk Grove Resident Child: $9
- Adults are always free at Pirates' Cove (Adults are not allowed to ride most of the Pirates Cove attractions)
Pirates' Cove is recommended for children ages 2 to 9. Any child riding the attractions has to pay the admission fee.
VIP Pass (for our Very Important Pirates!)
Experience a summer of fun! This pass allows the holder unlimited visits to the park during open hours. It pays for itself in just 5 visits! You can purchase your pass at the gatehouse or at the Pavilion or Al Hattendorf Center customer service desks.
- Individual General Child: $65
- Individual Elk Grove Resident Child: $48
Twilight fees begin at 4pm on Wednesday's only!
- General Child: $10
- Elk Grove Resident Child: $6
- Adults are always free at Pirates' Cove!
Daily Admission Combo Pass
(Admission to both Pirates' Cove and the Pavilion Aquatics Center)
- General Child: $19
- Elk Grove Resident Child: $15
- Non-resident Adult: $9
- Resident Adult: $7
- (Adults will need to pay to enter the pool)
Contact Pirates Cove
For more information regarding the Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park, its programming or summer camps, please call (847) 439-COVE during regular season hours or (847) 690-1129 during off-season hours. For Parties, Groups or Corporate Rentals call (847) 228-3529.