All summer camps are available for online registration! Visit the Elk Grove Park District's online registration system to register. Online registration requires a valid Park District account in good standing. You are always welcome to register in person at the Pavilion or the Al Hattendorf Customer Service counters. Please refer to the registration dates listed for resident or nonresident camps.
Elk Grove Village Resident Registration Begins: Monday, February 4, 2019
Open Registration Begins: Monday, February 11, 2019
Dates to Remember
Camp Orientation: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 6:30pm, Garden Terrace at the Pavilion
All Camp Field Day: Friday, July 5, 2019
Camp Carnival: Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 6:30 - 8:30pm, Pavilion
Disclaimer of Errors
Due to the large amount of information available in the Elk Grove Park District seasonal program guide (brochure), errors before or after publication may occur. We apologize for any errors in this document, and we will advise you of any changes as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding when these situations arise.
You may register in-person at the at either the Pavilion, 1000 Wellington Ave. or the Al Hattendorf Center, 225 E. Elk Grove Blvd. during business hours. In order to receive resident rates, you must confirm your resident status by completing a Household Data Form and bringing the form and qualifying residency documents with you for confirmation with a customer service representative.
Online, everyday. Search for recreation programs, monitor your family account, and register for programs all online with the Elk Grove Park District's online registration system. In order to register online and receive resident rates, you must confirm your resident status. This can be done by completing Household Data Form in person at the Al Hattendorf Center or Pavilion Customer Service Desks. If you have completed a Household Data Form you may proceed to register online. If you have not completed this process you must register for camp in person. If you have questions, please call a friendly Customer Service Representative at (847) 437-9494.
Withdrawal / Refunds
- In order to receive a full refund, notification to withdraw from a program must be received by the registration deadline date. Please refer to the brochure for specific program registration deadlines.
- Withdrawal/refund requests made after the registration deadline may be assessed a 10% (minimum $5, maximum $25) service fee per program based on the total program cost. These requests must be initiated by completing a withdrawal/refund request form, available at the Pavilion and Al Hattendorf Center Customer Service desks or online.
- Notification to withdraw from a contractual camp must be received by the registration deadline or a refund will not be issued.
- After the class start date, withdrawals may be given on a pro-rated basis from the date of the submitted refund request, less the service fee.
- Withdrawals/refunds will not be issued after the camp has been completed.
- Due to the demand for participation in Park District camps and the limited number of places available, refunds will not be issued for camp days that participants are unable to attend.
Camp Payment Options
- Weeks 1 - 4 processed on May 15
- Weeks 5 - 9 processed on June 15
- Weeks 9 - 10 processed on July 16
Forms of Payment
The Elk Grove Park District accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards/debit cards. Elk Grove Park District gift cards may also be used. Please note a $35 charge will be assessed for a check returned.