Hours & Park Info
Audubon Skate Park opens for the indoor skate season on October 2, 2019 with the following hours:
|Wed & Fri||4-9pm|
|Sun||12:30 - 5pm|
When the air temperature outside gets below 10 degrees or at the discretion of the staff, Audubon will be closed. This is due to the fact that the facility has no heat and poses a health and safety hazard when temperatures reach that low. Best bet is that if you're not sure, give us a call at 847-427-8195.
Skate Park - the Do's
This is the stuff that'll keep us happy, safe and enrich our skate community at Audubon Skate Park.
- Do wear a helmet. Helmets must be worn at all times when on the floor.
- Do use proper skate etiquette
- Do encourage your fellow skaters
- Do keep the language clean. Remember we've got a variety of ages here.
- Do follow & tag us on social media @audubonskate & share your pics & vids
- Do have fun!
Skate Park - the Don'tsThis is the stuff that we don't allow in the Skate Park.
- No bikes (not permitted)
- No drones (not permitted)
- No spitting
- No waxing ramps or rails
- No rearranging of set-up
- No smoking (not permitted)
- No alcohol (not permitted)