Families will conduct an at-home self check prior to arriving to preschool. Use 847-690-1138 to call a sick child out of school, indicating their symptoms. If a child displays ill symptoms in the classroom, parent or guardian will be contacted to pickup their child. In order for a child to return to preschool, a return to play note must be filled out by a medical professional. Please see our Parent Manual & Policies for further detail on sick protocols & our Covid-19 response.
How you can help your Preschooler better prepare for their in person learning experiences in class:
- Practice taking their temperature
- Practice wearing a preferred face covering
- Practice frequent handwashing & using hand sanitizer
- Practice bathroom independence
- Practice & explain social distancing and keeping safe hands
- Talk often about ease of separation & safety at drop-off and pick-up
If you teach them the importance of wellness, they will better understand our new routines & protocols.