- Please do not use sinks to wash/rinse clothing. Sinks may be used to shave facial hair; following your shave please clean up the sink afterwards.
- When showering it is strictly prohibited to: blow your nose, cough up phlegm, or spit in the shower stall
- Please place towel on the floor prior to applying talc.
- Do not cut your finger or toe nails in locker rooms or shower stalls.
- Cell phone usage is prohibited in locker rooms (Ordinance No. 259 & Village Ordinance No. 2964); if ordinance is violated village fine is up to $1,000.
Fitness Staff will be making rounds in the locker rooms to ensure members are following etiquette rules. If a member is reported that habitually breaks these rules, management will take further action.