2021-22 Preschool Registration is open! Call for details. The Elk Grove Park District Preschool is fully accredited from NECPA, National Early Childhood Program Accreditation. Celebrating over 50 years in the community, our preschool has had the pleasure of providing an outstanding early childhood education for the families of Elk Grove Village and surrounding area.
We follow the Get Set for School Pre-K curriculum and we align our instruction to the Illinois Early Learning Development Standards. Our stellar, well-educated staff has a combined 200+ years of experience, and includes specialized music and gym teachers. We also have a secure and innovative playground. Come join the fun! All children must be fully potty independent for in person.
Not quite potty trained? You may be interested in joining our Live Virtual Preschool, call 847-690-1138 for details!
We currently offer the following preschool classes:
- 3 Year Old Classes
- 4 Year Old Classes
Contact us for an individual one person tour or virtual tour, 847-690-1138.
We have instituted many accommodations to ensure further safety in launching our preschool year. We are happy to start in person preschool in our classrooms. Although we have smaller classroom sizes, please contact us for class availability, and extra care options.
What Preschool looks like:
- Increased cleaning enhancements
- Daily wellness self-check done at home by parent/guardian
- Staggered curbside drop-off & pickups
- Temperature check for each child taken upon drop-off & before entering into our programs
- Tightened sick protocols
- Preferred face covering required for children & staff
- Smaller class sizes
- Increased nature-based outdoor learning & play
- Purposeful classroom set-ups to allow for social distancing & easier sanitation
- Visuals like hula-hoops, taped shapes, & marked spaces will help children understand and maintain social distancing
- Live Virtual Preschool via Google Meet in the afternoons for all registered preschoolers