Cool off at Rainbow Falls Waterpark and enjoy the excitement of this tropical paradise with a variety of attractions, special events and more waiting for the entire family.
Join Our Team
We work hard and play hard! Working on the Aquatics Team is a unique opportunity to serve the community while being a part of a fun team atmosphere. From teaching people to swim to watching over the general safety of all who enter our pools, our team works hard to ensure that Elk Grove Village is home to the best aquatics facilities around.
Residents and Rainbow Falls Waterpark guests should be aware of parking accommodations to decide the best option for your groups before arrival at the Waterpark this season. Parking options are available at the following locations on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Rainbow Falls Waterpark lot (200 Rev Morrison Blvd., EGV)
- Elk Grove High School parking lot (500 W. Elk Grove Blvd., EGV)
- Rotary Green parking lot (164 Lions Dr., EGV)
- Lions Park (180 Lions Dr., EGV)
- Grove Junior High School (777 W. Elk Grove Blvd., EGV)
Sidestreet parking around Rainbow Fall is prohibited. The Queen of the Rosary parking lot is not available for parking.
No Camp Days
Five days during the Summer have been designated as “No Camp Days.” These are days that outside large group camps are not scheduled to come to the Waterpark. For the 2024 season, these days are: 6/10, 6/27, 7/5, 7/24, 8/6.
2024 Season Passes on Sale
Benefits of Membership:
- Free admission to select summer aquatic special events
- Early entry into the water park (30 min prior to public)
- Member appreciation days
- Rainbow Falls “member only” gift (while supplies last, one per household)
- Rainbow Falls members receive discounted rates on all summer aquatics programs