General Park Rules
● Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing rules and responding to emergencies.
● Respectful conduct towards fellow guests and staff is expected. Unacceptable behavior will be addressed accordingly.
● Children need to be actively supervised at all times.
● All patrons must wear clean, lined swimsuits. Street clothes, cut-offs and spandex will NOT be permitted.
● All flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved and labeled as such. All children wearing flotation devices must remain within arms reach of a swimming adult.
● Water guns and water absorbent balls are NOT allowed at any time. All other water toys and inflatables are subject to approval by a pool manager.
● Littering is prohibited. In addition, glass containers, soap, gum, smoking chewing tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs are NOT permitted in the facility.
● NO horseplay, prolonged breath holding, pushing, shoving or running is allowed.
● Strollers and food coolers are allowed in designated areas only.
● NO paging except in emergencies. Please have your departure arrangements made in advance.
● Elk Grove Park District Ordinance #259: NO cell phones allowed in restrooms or locker rooms.
● Lockers are provided in the locker rooms, but guests need to provide their own locks.
● The Elk Grove Park District and Rainbow Falls Waterpark are NOT responsible for loss lost or theft of any personal belongings.
● The Park District reserves the right to make additions and/or alterations to these rules when deemed necessary for the health and safety of all. Kids Pool / Wading Pool
● The wading pool is designed for groups with children under 48” tall. Children must be accompanied by a person 16 years or older.
● Individuals 16 years or older must be accompanied by a child under 48” tall to enter this area ( including use of lounge chairs).
● The slide is for individuals under 48” tall. Slide riders must be able to stand in line and ride the slide unassisted. It is recommended that all riders slide on their backs with their feet first. Body Slides, Tube Slides, Drop Slide and Funhouse Slide
● All riders must be at least 48” tall to ride the slides and be proficient swimmers.
● All slides are fast moving. Please observe the ride and take notice of the water depth before using.
● All riders must enter and exit the slides feet first only. Standing, stopping, sliding down head first, and diving from the end of slides are strictly prohibited.
● Only one person at a time. Chain or double riding is prohibited. .
● No catching children / others at the bottom of the slides.
● Riders must exit the roped area immediately at the bottom of the slides.
● Glasses, toys, flotation devices, goggles, key and metal objects are NOT allowed on the slides.
● Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease/high blood pressure, persons using prescription medications, or individuals with other health concerns should consult their physicians before using the water slides.
● Pregnant persons are not permitted on the water slides for their personal safety. Lazy River
● Access may be gained by the stairs or transfer points.
● Climbing or sitting on the walls in the lazy river is prohibited. In addition, NO jumping or diving is allowed.
● Guests must use the tubes supplied and are not allowed to stand on or stack the tubes.
● Floaters must follow the direction of the current at all times.